Non-commercial FM Radio license filing window:
- GetRadio.org – Instructions on how to apply for a license, including a frequency finder.
- National Federation of Community Broadcasters
- Prometheus Radio Project’s Mapping Project – The LPFM advocacy organization has also done a lot of organizing for the full-power license window, creating maps showing where frequencies are available.
- Common Frequency
- FCC announcement on the non-commercial radio license filing window [PDF].
- FCC announcement on proposed limits on the number of non-comm applications a single entity can submit. [PDF]
- DIYmedia.net: Translator-Traffickers Mint Another Million
FCC Ownership Reports Released:
- FCC: Research Studies on Media Ownership
- Commissioners Copps and Adelstein’s Joint Statement on the Research Study Comment Period [PDF].
And a few links relevant to the feature interview with Jimi Jones on media preservation and Home Movie Day (thanks, Jimi!):